Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 4⃣th 😈🎧πŸ˜₯〰πŸŒƒ✨πŸ’€


After Midnight 😈. Still πŸ…±umping 🎧. Goodmorning ⛅️. Talking to Wifey πŸ’˜πŸ‘…πŸ‘. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Watching The Cleveland Show 😺. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Horoscope : Work ,career and finance areas of your chart right are heating up now πŸ“ŠπŸ”₯. While your family situation may be a little tense , your energies are focused on the bottom line 〰. There are terrific opportunities in creative work 🎨. Music adds atmosphere to your workplace 🎡🎢. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. πŸ…±ooling 😈. Leaving NY tomorrow 😫I hope I get to see them tomorrow before I leave πŸ˜₯. So what if I'm a material girl πŸ’,you can't blame me I live in a material world 🌏....f*ck love give me diamonds πŸŒ΅πŸ’Ž. πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜•. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…✨〰πŸ’€πŸ˜…πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸŒƒπŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment