Followers

Monday, October 12, 2015

October 1⃣2⃣thπŸ˜’πŸŒžπŸ˜·πŸ‘…πŸ’•πŸŽ§

Goodmorning 🌞. School on Columbus Day dub ✋. Skipping again πŸ˜…. Still sick but my aunt doesn't care but it's whatever 😷🌡. In 2⃣nd period . The bad part is that my class is right near the bathroom πŸ‘Ώ. I need to find a way for the teacher to not see me lowkey πŸ˜‰. In 6⃣th period 😌. Finally last period πŸ™Œ. Missed the bus πŸšπŸ˜’and of course it's my fault like always wtf no my bus keeps changing damn nobody is understanding that 😑. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ”’. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐.  PSAT on Wednesday πŸ‘ŽπŸ“. Horoscope : You are more focused and certain today and have a better grasp on your fianancial future . You may find money in or around the home that helps you pay off an impulsive purchase πŸ’ΈπŸŒ€. You may be hearing about a raise πŸ’Έ, bonus πŸ’΅or financial gift heading your way 🎁🚢. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜…πŸ’­πŸ˜·πŸ˜”πŸŽ§πŸ‘…πŸŒ™✌️πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment