Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September 9⃣th ☀️πŸ˜…πŸ“šπŸ’€πŸŒšπŸŒ™

Goodafternoon ☀️. School Day 9⃣πŸ“š. I finally made it to the bus this Wednesday 😊🚍. Doing sentences for Reading πŸ“. Talking to my wife πŸ‘­πŸ‘…πŸšΎE 😍. Talked to πŸ…±estfriend πŸ˜ΌπŸ‘―πŸ’•. Watching Hey Arnold πŸ˜€. Picture Day tomorrow πŸ˜³πŸ“·πŸ˜…. Had a sub 4⃣th period durning World History lol it was litt πŸ™Œ. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. Cramps Day 2⃣πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. OMG I can't believe that Skye Storlie followed me back on Instagram 😍😱. Back to getting out of school at 2:12 tomorrow πŸ˜…πŸ“š. Happy πŸ…±irthday Pandora πŸŽΆπŸŽ‰. Talked to a stranger lol well I know him though but we haven't talked in a while πŸ˜ƒ but the weird part is that I always seen him a lot in school but it's doesn't matter . Horoscope : You are worried for no real reason . No-one is coming to take your money away πŸ’Έ. Okay ,then IRS or Revenue Canada wants a chuck ,but you are likely to find that it is not as big as you expected -and the up-shot is you are definitely making more money πŸ’΅. πŸ…±umping 😊🎧πŸ”₯. I wish I was graduating on time πŸ˜ΏπŸŽ“but oh well plus this nigga in my old school is lucky that he graduating even though he is in my grade but I'm not how sad πŸ˜ͺ. I'm hot like nfs πŸ˜©πŸ˜“. Your all about her and she's all about hers 🌹. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars ✨πŸŒŸπŸ’«. Somewhere between emotional and emotionless πŸ˜“. I should be sleeping πŸ˜…and I'm tired now 😴. Goodnight bitches πŸ‘…πŸ’‹✨πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’€✌️🌚. 

No comments:

Post a Comment