Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 2⃣0⃣th πŸŽ‰πŸŒžπŸ˜…πŸŽ§✨πŸƒπŸŒš✌️πŸŒ™πŸ˜Ώ


After Midnight 😈. Watching πŸ…±ob's πŸ…±urgers πŸ”. Happy πŸ…±irthday Mya πŸ’•πŸŽ‰. Watching Parks & Recreation πŸ˜ƒ. Goodnight for now 🌌✌️. Goodmorning 🌞. Watching American Dad again πŸ’™. Horoscope : This is likely day a frustrating day for all the signs πŸ˜’. Your big challenge is most likely to be financial πŸ’’. You may end up dealing with unexpected bills , or find yourself torn between a choice to pay off credit cards πŸ’³,and your desire to escape with your friends . Talking to my wife πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ”. Talking to πŸ…±estfriend πŸ’•πŸ‘­πŸ˜Ί. Talked to Cynthia earlier πŸ˜ƒ. The money turn me into a monster πŸ’ΈπŸ’€πŸ”₯. You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece 😻🎨. Now I move with aggression and use my mind as a weapon πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸ’’. Body On Me πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ˜‰πŸŽΆ. Watched the Cleveland Show earlier πŸ˜†and Futurama πŸ‘½. I should be sleeping now πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. Thinking about my life and mistakes I have done in the past πŸ’­πŸ‘½πŸ˜ΏπŸƒπŸšΆπŸŽ§. I'm getting old damn πŸ”žπŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ˜±. πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜•. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜…πŸŽ§πŸ˜ΏπŸ’­πŸ’•πŸ…±πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘½πŸƒπŸšΆπŸ’€✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš✨. 


No comments:

Post a Comment