Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 2⃣7⃣th πŸŒžπŸŽ§πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ”΄πŸ‘Œ✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘

Goodmorning 🌞. Awake from my nap πŸ’­. Happy SuperπŸ…±lood  Moon Day πŸ”΄πŸ‘Œ. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ˜˜. Talking to side nigga lol πŸ˜…. Horoscope : You may have skills and talents as a teacher or healer that you could leverage for advantage in your career ,but you may not be seeing the path ahead of you all too clearly right now . An adjustment of some kind must be made ,possibly including additional education πŸ“š. 1⃣1⃣:1⃣1⃣make a wish ✨πŸ˜…. They're gonna clean up your locks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you . She turned her cants into cans and her dreams into plants πŸ’«πŸ’. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. Talked to πŸ…±estfriend Uno earlier πŸ‘―πŸ˜ŒπŸ’ž. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. πŸ…±ooling 😈. I should be sleeping πŸ˜…πŸ’€. Draw me a lifeline cause honey I got nothing lose 〰. 6⃣God πŸ˜ˆπŸ™πŸ”₯🎢. Don't underestimate me πŸ‘†. I know more than I say πŸ’¬, think more than I speak πŸ’­,& notice more than you realize πŸ™‡~Anonymous . πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. One more song  then I'm gonna be slumped πŸ˜΄πŸ˜…πŸŽ΅. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸ™ŒπŸ’¦πŸ‘…. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜…πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ✨πŸŒ™πŸ˜šπŸ‘…πŸ”΄πŸ‘ŒπŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment