Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2⃣nd ☀️πŸ”₯πŸ˜’πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆ

School Day 5⃣πŸ“š. NY starts school todayπŸ—½πŸ˜…πŸ“š.  Goodafternoon ☀️. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚and copying notes πŸ˜…πŸ““. I accidently deleted part of the notes I took a pic of / was copying 😩. When you feel like your not good enough and just wanna give up 😒. Mood πŸ˜ͺ. Missed the bus again like I was lucky that my aunt drove me home πŸ˜…because she has meetings every Wednesday πŸ˜•. Talked to my wife πŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ’. Talking to Mom like I always do everyday πŸ˜˜πŸ‘©. In my feelings thinking  πŸ’­πŸ˜”.  I should be going to sleep soon 😴. Idk where my headphones are πŸ˜”? . I found them πŸ˜€. I feel a little better 😁. πŸ…±umping 🎧🎢πŸ”₯. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Talking to my πŸ…±estfriend aka sister 5ever and almost πŸ”Ÿyears with her this Saturday πŸ’žπŸ‘­☺️. πŸ…±ored 😐. Monkey face 🐡. I can't wait until my Mom comes down to Florida ☀️πŸŒ΄πŸ‘©. Finished Family Guy on Netflix today 😼. Watched American Dad earlier πŸ’™. Watched Bob's Burgers πŸ”. I'm getting tired now πŸ’€. Goodnight bitches πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½✨πŸ˜…πŸ˜ͺπŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment