Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 2⃣4⃣th πŸ’žπŸŽ‰πŸŒ΅πŸ˜‘πŸŒ™✨πŸŒ‘

Goodmorning 😈. Happy πŸ…±irthday to my everything πŸ’žπŸ˜»πŸ˜˜πŸŽ‰. In ISS it's boring in here like I didn't want to get in trouble at all this year πŸ˜’. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. Meet two new people in there name Bella & Sasha 😊. They were nice πŸ˜ƒ. Home 🏑. Awake☺️πŸ’•. Talking to my πŸ…±irthday babe πŸ‘…πŸ˜‹. πŸ…±umping πŸŽ§πŸ’­πŸ”₯. Mood πŸ˜‘. Talked to both πŸ…±estfriend Uno & Dos today ☺️πŸ‘«πŸ‘­❤️. πŸ…±ack to class tomorrow πŸ˜•. Tell me what you see is it money or it's me πŸ’ΈπŸ˜‰. Love Don't Change πŸ˜₯πŸ’“πŸŽΆ. Horoscope : You may resend the way someone else , handles money πŸ’°, their own or that of others , and you may be tempted to to intervene .πŸ…±ut the direct approach is likely to backfire today . Let things work themselves out . You may want to consider letting someone else do the talking today πŸ’¬. You'll come across as powerful strident . Talked to CJ eariler πŸ’œ. πŸ…±ingle πŸ”“πŸ˜…. Mood πŸ˜…πŸŒ΅πŸ’­.  I love FOOD 😍😩😱❗️❗️❗️πŸ˜‹. πŸ…±etter πŸ’¦πŸ”₯🎡. I'm getting tired 😴. Headache πŸ…±ooming πŸ’’. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸŒ΅πŸ’­πŸ˜…πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ§πŸ˜΄πŸ’’πŸ’•πŸ‘…πŸ˜πŸŒ™✨πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment