Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 1⃣6⃣th ☀️πŸ˜«πŸ˜·πŸ‘…πŸŽ§πŸŒ™πŸŒš✨πŸ’€

Goodafternoon ☀️. Home just πŸ…±ooling 🏑😈. Happy πŸ…±irthday Nick Jonas πŸ˜œπŸŽ‰. I'm getting sick 😫😷. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ”’. Her πŸ…±-day is next Thursday πŸŽ‰πŸ‘…. Eating Icecream 🍨. Had a sub 1⃣st period 😁. Horoscope : Financial concerns could come around again πŸŒ€,and this time they point the finger at your recreational interests and hobbies πŸ‘ˆ. If you are a parent πŸ‘©,you may find yourself facing unexpected bills relating to your child's hobbies ,crafts 🎨or personal appearance . Tomorrow is a year since my ex sis did my hair at her house 😿😫😍🏑. I'm deadass tired 😫. I should be sleeping πŸ˜…πŸ’€. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜·πŸŽ§πŸ˜…πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆπŸŒšπŸ˜΄πŸ’€✨✌️πŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment