Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7⃣th ⛅️πŸŽ§πŸ‘ΏπŸ’­πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ™

Goodmorning ⛅️.  Happy Labor Day ❗️. Talked to Mom πŸ‘©❤️. Talking to my wife πŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’˜. Her πŸ…±-day is in 2⃣weeks πŸ‘‘πŸ˜‹but I won't be able to see her πŸ˜­πŸ‘­. No need to fix whet god already put his painbrush on πŸ™πŸŽ¨. πŸ…±umping πŸ”₯🎧. Horoscope : Money makes the world go around and your world would be spinning if it were not for spendthrift kids or a partner who has been a bit selfishly spending on your budget πŸ’ΈπŸŒπŸŒ€. You have to put the breaks on , but that may be hard to do because the southlook seems so positive . Talked to Latrell πŸ’ͺ😺. Talked to Greg πŸ‘ΏπŸŒŠlike really leave you alone wtf was that about but whatever say no more 😊. πŸ…±umping again πŸ’­πŸ’•πŸŽ§πŸ”₯. I was deadass crying about it 😭but now it's whatever but can look at my snapchats though wtf πŸ˜…πŸ˜. The Weeknd deadass puts me in a better mood πŸ˜ΊπŸ™Œ. I washed my hair today πŸ™†. Picture Day Thursday πŸ™‡πŸ“·like I haven't took school pictures since I graduated middle school πŸŽ“πŸ˜³. Back to school tomorrow dub πŸ˜’. πŸ…±ooling 😈. πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜•. Wavy 🌊😍.  I'm tired 😴. Goodnight bitches school in the morning πŸ’€πŸ‘…πŸ˜’πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸ˜’πŸ˜…πŸŒ™πŸŒ€✌️🌚🌠. 

No comments:

Post a Comment