Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 1⃣7⃣th ☀️πŸ˜·πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸ’€✌️

Goodafternoon ☀️. Still feeling sick and  I had to go too school 😷😫. Had a sub 1⃣st period again until I went to the nurse aka the clinic for the rest of the period πŸ₯and I have a sub in 3⃣rd period which is Ela until Monday litt πŸ˜ƒ. Mother took my keys like wtf didn't ask me for them πŸ˜’πŸ”‘. Happy National First Love Day πŸ˜…❤️. πŸ…±ooling while doing my hair 😈😷. It was raining eariler today☔️ . I did a lab in Biology today πŸ“šπŸ”¬. Talked to Z-Myers aka one of my niggas yesterday πŸ’―. I can be your last πŸ”ŠπŸŽΆπŸ’“. Today is a year since my ex sis straighten my hair 😫πŸ˜₯😍. Talking to my wife πŸ˜›πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ’. Had a quiz in Geomenrry today πŸ˜…πŸ“. Happy Anniversay to my wife πŸ˜πŸ‘…and πŸ…±estfriend Dos πŸ‘«πŸ˜ˆ. Horoscope : You might be facing unexpected and unwelcome bills or expenses today , but some good news you get over the phone should more than make up for your challenges . A friend πŸ‘€,compression   or a group of people you know could brighten you mood later in the day πŸ‘₯πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘―πŸ˜Š. πŸ…±umping 🎧😷πŸ”₯. Painted my nails πŸ˜…πŸ’…πŸ’. πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜•. I'm a prisoner to my addiction πŸ’€πŸ’­. Took a quiz in World History 4⃣th period ✏️. Taking a quiz in U.S History tomorrow 😫I think something else before that but I don't remember πŸ˜…. I feel like shit and tired now πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸ˜“πŸŽ§. Shwavy 🌊. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ’€πŸŽ§πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸ˜“πŸ˜΄πŸ’€✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment