Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8⃣th ⛅️☀️πŸ˜©πŸ”΄πŸ“š✌️πŸ’€


Goodmorning πŸ’‘. School Day 8⃣ πŸ“š. Watching Futurama ❤️. Cramps Day 1⃣πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Doing Hw πŸ“πŸ˜…. Talking to Mom πŸ‘©. Mom is here 😼. Horoscope : If you split your attention between your career and social goals and your need for recreation ,you may find that you spend a lot of time and money on a distraction that is not quite as satisfying as you hoped it would be . Keep your mind focused on your movative ideas for a better career . πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. I should be sleeping πŸ˜…. I haven't talked to my wife all day πŸ˜©πŸ’–πŸ’. πŸ…±ooling 😈. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Picture Day Thursday πŸ˜…πŸ˜³πŸ“·. I'm tired now 🌠😴.It's hot 😩. Talked to πŸ…±estfriend for a min earlier πŸ˜…πŸ’•.  Goodnight bitches πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸ˜…πŸ‘…πŸ’‘πŸ’­πŸ˜ΌπŸŒš✌️. PS also I have a Geometry test and πŸ…±iology shit tomorrow damn I should have studied OMG 😳.  I get out early from school tomorrow litt at 1:12 πŸ˜›πŸ™ŒπŸ«. 

No comments:

Post a Comment