Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

September 2⃣6⃣th πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΄πŸ˜…πŸƒπŸŽ§πŸ’€πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™✋

After Midnight 😈. Goodnight for now ✌️. Goodmorning to you πŸŒžπŸ’•. Just woke up not too long ago 😁. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ”’. Awake 😊. Lmao Netflix and Chill πŸ˜‚. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. Horoscope : You could be hearing good news about your finances shortly ,and you will want to celebrate . Be careful of parties or gatherings that feature little more than chemical recreation , though . Drugs and alcohol could be dangerous for you today . Instead ,find a practical or creative way to expand your social circle πŸ‘€πŸ‘₯πŸŒ€ . Vanity can lead to tragedy πŸ‘„. Eating pizza for the 3⃣rd time this week for dinner lucky me πŸ•πŸ˜‹. Can I get a Hell No ✋πŸ˜…~Miley Cyrus πŸ‘…. Talked to πŸ…±estfriend Uno eariler until she didn't answer back πŸ˜’πŸ’–πŸ‘―but I love her always and forever ✊. Praying for Fetty Wap πŸ™πŸŽ§πŸ˜ˆ. I hugged a DVD player because I was drunk 🍻. I thought you were different but your just the sameπŸƒ. My throat hurts again πŸ˜“πŸ˜·. I'm getting tired 😫😴. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Singing πŸ˜‚πŸŽ€πŸ’“. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…✋πŸƒπŸŽ§πŸŽ€πŸ˜…✨πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✌️πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 

No comments:

Post a Comment