Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

September 1⃣4⃣th☀️πŸŒΌπŸ˜…πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ§πŸŒš

Goodmorning πŸ’’. I'm mad that I'm not off today and tomorrow this year πŸ˜’. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ”’. Talked to John-John earlier πŸ€☺️. Talking to Bianca 🌺. Wearing Yellow today πŸ˜…πŸŒΌπŸ. Horoscope : Avoid spending money on recreation or on interesting new health or lifestyle product πŸ’Έ. You are more likely to be disappointed . You are more likely to get good bargains in stocking up on work items or find a sale on cleaning supplies shop smart not sexy today . Hotline Bling πŸ’–πŸ’­πŸ“ž. Na Na πŸŽ΅πŸ‘….  πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. πŸ…±ooling πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. I should be sleeping right now ⏳πŸ˜…. Tomorrow would be a year since my ex sis πŸ™…πŸ‘―did my makeup at my house in NY then hair on the 1⃣7⃣at her house 🏑😻😫πŸ˜₯. Oh it's whatever with that πŸ˜“πŸ˜ͺ. The Weeknd is the shit πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸŽ§πŸ˜œ. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜…πŸ‘…πŸ’­πŸŽ§πŸ’€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸ˜΄✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment