Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 1⃣9⃣th πŸŽ‰πŸŒŒπŸŒšπŸŒ™✨✌️πŸ’€

After Midnight πŸŒ™. Watching American Dad still πŸ’™. Happy πŸ…±irthday Aniya πŸ˜πŸŽ‰. Goodnight for now ✌️. Goodmorning ☀️. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’. Just woke up πŸ’­πŸ˜…. I have to pee brb πŸ˜…. I'm back πŸ˜‚. I had pancakes with bacon of breakfast πŸ˜‹. Horoscope : a recent financial opportunity may hit something of a brick wall today . There may still be a chance to pull some bacon out of the fire πŸ”₯,but you will have to be quick if you don't want to burn your fingers πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ; Big changes will have to be considered . A women's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek him just to find her πŸ‘©πŸ™. But you're more like vodka punch πŸΈπŸ‘Š. There's lovin' in your eyes that pulls me closed πŸ˜πŸ‘€, it's so subtle . I'm in trouble but I'd love to be in trouble with you πŸ˜‰. I just got home from walking with my mom πŸ‘©❤️🚢and had pizza for dinner πŸ•then went to Publix aka supermarket 🏒. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. πŸ…±umping πŸ”₯🎢. πŸ…±aby I should be the only thing your focusing on 😌. Money decisions today will lead to further profit . Those running their own business may need to compromise in a work situation to make the most of it . Don't allow your ego to come in the way and flow with the tide . Take flowers home this evening and surprise loved ones πŸ’. Close your eyes slowly before you sleep πŸ’€. Laugh until you can't breathe πŸ˜‚. πŸ…±e kind ,but strong when you need to be πŸ’ͺ. Go dance in the rain πŸ’ƒ☔️. Lay outside in the grass at night and watch the stars ✨. Savor the little things because they make your life worth living πŸƒ~Ballentine . Art is life 🎨,and my life is art 😻. Stop letting people bring you down because of your past ⬇️😿. Sometimes the truth makes everything else seem like a lie ✖️. No matter what you say or what you do πŸ™…,when I'm alone I rather be with you πŸ˜‰, fuck these other niggas 🌡, I'll be right by your side till 3⃣0⃣0⃣5⃣πŸ‘«✊πŸ”~Childish Gambino . The quiet scares me cause it screams the truth ~Pink . Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­✨πŸ˜…πŸ’€✌️πŸŒŒπŸŒ™πŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment