Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 2⃣3⃣rd πŸ’‘πŸ˜’πŸŒ΅πŸŽ‰πŸŒ™πŸ‚πŸ˜…✌️

Goodmorning 😈. In lunch πŸ˜•like I'm deadass πŸ…±ored πŸ˜”. πŸ…±iology soon which is still 5⃣th period since I have πŸ…°-day lunchπŸ“š. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. It's kinda breezy outside 🌾🌞. I had World History last period which was 4⃣th period πŸ“that class is jokes πŸ˜…. Home finally 😌. Today was not my day because I left my folder at home and plus I have to go to ISS aka the passroom tomorrow for 3⃣tardies like πŸ†—wtf that makes no sense my new school deadass has no chill at all πŸ‘ΏπŸŒ΅. Awake and starting to work πŸ“even though I'm gonna be in the passroom all day tomorrow πŸ˜’but yea I hope it's litt πŸ˜…. Tomorrow is Wifey πŸ…±-day πŸ˜»πŸ‘…πŸ’πŸŽ‰. Talking to her now ❤️πŸ’‹πŸ”. Happy Childhood Cancer Awareness Day ❗️. I feel sick again πŸ˜·πŸ˜–. You are apt to take on far more take on far more than you can handle today ,and the result is that you overwork and do not give yourself time for any leisure activity . Learning to say no to those who try to take advantage of you is a good idea today πŸ’‘. Your sweetheart is likely to feel neglected πŸ™‡,so do spend quality time with him/her . Horoscope : There are tricky financial aspects in your chart today πŸ“Š. πŸ…±e careful to avoid impulsive spending πŸ’Έ. You may need the money for other unexpected expenses πŸ’°πŸ’Ά. There is an unpside ,though . You may make an investment in a hobby or passtime that improves your health ➕. Just chill and enjoy the vibe πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ€πŸƒ. Happy 1⃣st day of Fall πŸ‚πŸƒπŸ˜Ό. Talked to John-John ☺️πŸ€. Talked to Nikita eariler for a min πŸ˜…πŸ’™. πŸ…±ingle πŸ”“πŸ˜…. Happy πŸ…±irthday Monica πŸ˜πŸŽ‰. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ’­πŸŽΆ. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜…πŸƒπŸ‘…✌️πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‘πŸŽ§πŸŒ™πŸ‘‡✨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment