Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2014

October3⃣0⃣th πŸ˜ΉπŸ’­πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ‘Š

In earth science πŸ˜’πŸ˜Ή. Played gym today πŸ’ͺ. Halloween tomorrow πŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ‘». 6⃣0⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. Future house litt with bestfriend πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ‘―πŸ‘. Lunch with her tomorrow πŸ‘Œ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Wore green today πŸ’šbut it reminds me of the time when Me & Kevin wore that color the same day πŸ˜’. Took two quartleys and started one in Ela 4⃣th period πŸ‘Ž. Headache πŸ‘Ώ. Global was mad funny today with my teacher 😹❤️. Hot Nigga πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯🎼. Whoso neglects leaning in his youth , Loses the past and is dead πŸ’€for the future -Euripides. Horoscope : Your promising new project could be on hold because of the constant brikering of two of your workers partners . If you want to resolve it , give them complimentary responsiblities that do not compete , and which work with their own unique working styles . Talking to BBJ 🌸(Erica ) waiting for her reply πŸ’­. Misunderstood πŸ’€. Life is too short & you only live once to live by the rules πŸ‚. Niggas want respect but niggas ain't earn that yet πŸ‘Š. Now you wanna be free so I left you fly πŸƒ, cause I know my heart πŸ’žbabe our love will never die πŸ’€~Mariah Carey πŸ™Œ. Keep your head up loveπŸ’™. Smile 😊, this ones for you . I ain't tryna ruin your life , if anything I just want to make it right πŸ‘. I see more for you πŸ‘€, and you ain't gotta have no fear ☝️, no I'll always be here for you πŸ’œand I know you many not end up with me . But I'm just saying you deserve better ✨; you deserve all the love πŸ’—; you deserve all the care πŸ’˜; you deserve all that & more πŸ’Ž; you deserve to laugh πŸ˜‚; Baby you deserve to smile πŸ˜ƒ; You deserve the best of everything πŸ‘‘πŸ’–; you deserve better πŸ’•. Goodnight πŸ’­πŸƒ✌️πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ.

No comments:

Post a Comment