Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1st ( No School for me )

Eye looks better . I wanna go too school :(. Plan ruined because I really wanted to go too 6th period lunch today but I can't because I have to stay home dub . I should be returning to school tomorrow but lets see what happens . I felt really bad that I couldn't sit with my sis on the bus this morning she probably had to sit next to Kevin :p (ex-crush) . Watching Maury ❤️. You used to be thirsty for me but now you wanna be set free . Fake people don't surprise me anymore , real people do . How lovely to think that no one need wait a moment . We can start now , start slowly , changing the world . How lovely that everyone great and small , can make a contribution toward introducing justice straightaway . And you can always , always give something , even if it is only kindness ! ~Anne Frank .

No comments:

Post a Comment