Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7th

11 weeks until I'm 17 ❤.  The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention - Oscar Wilde . Yesterday's Quote : Ask yourself : Have you been kind today ? . Make kindness your modus operandi and change your world ~Annie Lennox . Today was okay well it was awkward kinda in 6th period because this all happen when I was playing fake Uno with my friends we was all laughing and having a good time until I had only 1 card left until Kimberly was calling for my attention and was like you should go say Hi to Myles aka Bae ;) but i was like nah and bugging out then her friend was i should do it and stuff . Finally i went with some of my friends so then i tapped him and i hugged him which sounds awkward but i mean i guess. Goodnight . 3 days until i get my IPad back litt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment