Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13th

We know what we are , but know not what we may be - William Shakespeare . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light -Aristotle  Onassis . Change your thoughts and you change your world - Norman Vincent Peale. Yesterday's Quote : I like nonsense , it wakes up the brain cells . Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living , It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope . Which is what I do , And that enables you to laugh at life's realities - Theodore Seuss Geisel .Saturday's Quote : Humor brings insight and tolerance . Irony brings a deeper and less friendly understanding - Agnes Repplier . I fuck your man crush Monday ;) . 77 more days I'm 17 :) .  Dealing with backstabbers , there was one thing I learned . They're only powerful when you got your back turned - Eminem . Trust is hard to come by . That's why my circle is small & tight . I'm kind of funny about making new friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment