Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 2⃣3⃣rd 😏☔️πŸ‘Ώ

Goodmorning ☔️. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’™. In music🎼. HeadacheπŸ‘Ώ. Side crush talked to me today durning Reading πŸ˜πŸ’•. Watching ICarly πŸ’•. Me : Hi I'm Kristyn . Him : Hello 😊. I'm Zion . Me : What"s up and are you single ❓. I think your cute πŸ˜‰. Him : Aww thanks , Yea I'm Single , but I'm now looking for any type of realtionship yet πŸ˜„. Me : oh let me know . Him : Aight πŸ˜ƒ. Me : Do you have ig or kik . Him :@pooddahh . He followed me back on ig and liked my recent selfie that I posted on there omg 😱. Hold You Down😀. Hot Nigga πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯. Future house litt with the sis πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘. What should young people do with their lives today ? . Many things , obviously . But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured -Kurt Vonnegut Jr . 6⃣7⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. Pep Rally tomorrow ❗️/Blackout means that everyone wears black πŸŒ‘. Almost Halloween πŸŽƒ. Talking to BBJ 🌸( Erica πŸ’œ) I missed her today in reading πŸ˜”. Hug Me , Love Me ❤️, The only person that hoves above me πŸ‘. Honey Blossom πŸ―πŸ’›. Be different 🌟. Burn it up πŸ”₯. Girl make it hot like the roof is on fire πŸ”₯❗️. Shackled in my embrace ✨. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Goodnight πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Œ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment