Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 2⃣1⃣st πŸ’•πŸ’€πŸ˜’πŸ˜ͺ



Goodmorning πŸ’•. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. In math with no teacher 😏but the opps outside the class . English next period πŸ‘Ώ. 6⃣9⃣more days until my birthday πŸ‘ŠπŸŽ‰. Sub now came through the class 😐. Watching Catfish πŸ’™. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. You think you want to die πŸ’€but in reality you just want to be saved ✨. Pep Rally this Friday πŸ”₯. Nobody wanna see us together , but it don't matter cause I got you πŸ’ž. Talking to BBJ πŸ’•. Weightroom tomorrow 9⃣th period πŸ’ͺ. To meet at all , one must open ones eyes πŸ‘€to another ; and there is no true conversation no matter how many words are spoken , unless the eye , unless the eye , unveiled and listening πŸ‘‚,opens itself to the other ~Jessamyn West . Sweet like Sugar Venmon πŸ‘Ί. You're the king πŸ‘‘and , baby I'm the queen of disaster πŸ‘‘πŸ˜ˆ. Saw the side crush durning reading 😚. I deadass need to talk to him like I need to stop being afraid to face my fear like BBJ says ( Erica πŸ’œ) . No Bullshit πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸŽ€. iPad about to die πŸ‘½. Can't charge though because my mother wants to be difficult like always when I ask her πŸ‘©πŸ˜’. Idk if I'm bring it to school tomorrow 😫. Port with the sis Friday πŸ’•πŸ‘―πŸ˜. Almost Halloween πŸŽƒ.Future house litt πŸ”₯🏑. Goodnight ✨πŸ˜ͺ✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment