Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15th

Took PSAT  earlier . It was okay . I'm tight that I was marked absent in Music & Math like did they think that people were gonna show up ? . Where they drunk or nah ? . Not getting my IPad anytime soon :P . School just called :( . 75 more days until my birthday ! . Make me your precious diamond !. Had my reading teacher as my testing teacher .  Yesterday's Quote : To thrive in life you need three bones . A wish bone . A backbone . And a funny bone ~Reba McEntire .I will be generous with my love today ♥️ . I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go . I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil , a reflection of those seeds will grown into something greater -  Steve Maraboli . Goodnight .

No comments:

Post a Comment