Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10th

Watching Girl Meets World ❤️. Watching Jessie ❤️.  Almost got written up today just because Mr . Ramos thought I was cheating on the test with a phone . Went to Guidance today between 3rd & 4th period because i found out that my Earth Science teacher called the office that's how i ended up down there . She found out that I was skipping Earth Science and that I'm falling the class , also family etc my mother . Hopefully grandpa talked to granny about my IPad . Probably not getting back but i came home early before 5pm , idk I will see what happens when he wakes up . Watching Full House ❤️. Taking the PSAT next week next Wednesday (10/15)  but the good part is that I leave early from the school . No school Monday because of Columbus Day . Watching Everybody Hates Chris . I'm never getting it back dub he took her side again ? :p . Watching The Simpsons . Also she was like I might get suspended or ISS for cutting class like my Earth Science teacher deadass dragged about it with that bullshit . Goodnight .#fucklike 

No comments:

Post a Comment