Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 2⃣2⃣nd✨πŸ’₯😎☔️


Goodmorning ☔️. In music 🎢with no teacher 😏. He is here now . Was at my sis house 🏑before I got kicked out πŸ˜’. Doing Castle Learning πŸ’». Chip came back yo he is annoying but funny πŸ˜‚.6⃣8⃣ more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. Offguards I look uglyπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚Photo Creds with CJSauve πŸ’•aka Carolina boo ♥️. Headache πŸ‘Ώ. Still doing my hair πŸ’. Saw Justin and he said hi but I didn't like the way he said it to me πŸ‘‹. Saw Myles but he didn't say hi to me πŸ˜”. Saw a puppy afterschool while I was walking home  πŸšΆπŸΆ. Watching Full House πŸ’œ. A leader is someone who demonstrates what's possible -Mark Yarnell . I'm both happy 😺& sad πŸ˜”. And I'm still trying to figure out how that could be . Everything has beauty 🌸, but not everyone can see it πŸ‘€. School didn't call my house again πŸ‘πŸ˜‹. Courage doesn't always roar 🐯. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says , I'll try again tomorrow ✨. ThrowπŸ”™Thursday tomorrow . Just trying to be a good girl πŸ‘Όin a world 🌍full of bad bitches πŸ’. Love isn't blind πŸ‘€, it only sees πŸ‘€what it matters πŸ’ž. Roses are red 🌹, violets are blue πŸ’πŸ’™, faces like your belong in the zoo🎭🐡but don't be mad . I'll be there too , not in a cage but laughing at you 😹. If life's a dream ✨then call this insomnia πŸ’’. Because this ain't wonderland and it damn sure ain't Narnia . Everything I been through πŸ’₯should have killed me πŸ”ͺ, that's why there's really nothing you could tell me . Goodnight πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯✨😏. 

No comments:

Post a Comment