Followers

Friday, October 24, 2014

October 2⃣4⃣thπŸ˜ͺπŸ’€✨🌚

Goodmorning πŸ‘Ώ. iPad about to die soon dub 😑. Pep Rally πŸ’₯. Not wearing all black but my leather jacket will count ✊. Ex talking shit about me 😭and sister πŸ‘­doesn't even tell me she was like I promise that I wouldn't tell like really though knowing that I'm not strong and always wanna kill myself also I tell her everything that happens to me πŸ˜ͺπŸ”«. Talking to CJ Sauve aka Carolina boo πŸ’•waiting for her to reply 😐. She answered 😊. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’™. I will speak ill of no man , and speak all the good I know of everybody -Benjamin Franklin . Watching Americn Dad πŸ’š. Kissin On My Tattoos πŸ’‹πŸ’‰. Myles hugged me today 😏but he looked mad πŸ˜”. Watching Family Guy ❤️. Goodnight πŸ˜ͺ✨🌚✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment