Followers

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 2⃣7⃣th✨πŸŒ™πŸ˜΄πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸ’€

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Up early 😴. Watching The Nanny ❤️. Almost Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ‘». Thought I told you not to trust these hoes ✖️. Say they love you πŸ’•when you know they don't . Say the will , but shit , you know they won't . Yeah you hear me πŸ‘‚, but you don't feel me though . A girl knows her limits ✋, a wise girl knows she has none πŸ‘. The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets πŸ˜ΊπŸ’­. I think a lot of things & never speak a word πŸ™ŠπŸ’­. The kindest hearts have felt the most pain πŸ’€πŸ”ͺ. Just got home from the deli 🏑. Watching Spongebob & doing hw πŸ˜”πŸ“. Side crush aka boothang lightskin😏 wasn't in class πŸ‘Žbecause he skipped with another guy in my class and ended up at McDonalds as I heard that πŸ‘‚. Watching Girl Code πŸ’•. Smile through the pain 😊. I'm sleepy 😴. 6⃣3⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. There are worse crimes than burning books πŸ”₯πŸ“–. One of them is not reading them πŸ“’-Ray Bradbury . Goodnight ✌️✨πŸŒ™πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment