Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11th

Girl the way you movin got me in a trance .  Baby you sexy , your voice is so lovely . Yesterday's Quote : You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself -Ethel Barrymore ."Giving up doesn't mean you are weak , sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let it go .Hate on me I can care less , wanna be my friend okay that's cool if your gonna be fake to me get out , tf you friend for in the first place . We'll haters gotta hate , other people just love I'm the type that loves but I could also be the one that hates .  Off this bye guys :( .I'm back on here . Was watching Girl Code . Keep your head up even in the hardest times . The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched -they must be felt with the heart~Helen Keller . I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination -Jimmy Dean . Cause I don't give a fuck . Nothing is impossible , the word itself says I'm possible ! ~Audrey Hepburn . Goodnight . 

No comments:

Post a Comment