Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 2⃣5⃣th πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸ’₯


Homecoming today but sadly I can't go because I can't be out on weekends πŸ˜”. Watching Boy Meets World 🌍. Maybe one day we"ll find the place to where our dreams and reality collide ✨. I'm stuck in a dream but my eyes are wide open πŸ‘€. Watching Girl Meets World 🌏. I could be bad all on my own πŸ’. You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind πŸš¬πŸ’¨πŸ’­. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations πŸŒ€. My happy little pill πŸ’Š, take me away πŸƒ. Dry my eyes πŸ‘€,bring color to my skies 🌈. Watching Mean Girls πŸŽ€. You gave me some feelings that I will never forget πŸ’¬. Breathe , Beathe me in πŸ’¨, taste my words πŸ” , let me blow your mind πŸ’­. You're the glitter in the darkness of my worldπŸŒ‘ ✨🌎. I can feel the danger inside πŸ’€but it makes me feel so alive 😻. I'm driving the fast line going insane with you πŸš—πŸŒ€. Horoscope : There are big changes coming in your career . Your boss or an important client has been impressed with your knowledge πŸ“š, wisdom πŸ’­or your recent handling of an important project and will be giving you some important action items to take on soon πŸ’₯. You got me wrapped around your finger πŸ‘†, all those beautiful lies with your beautiful eyes πŸ‘€then your beautiful smile 😺. I wonder if anyone ever looks at me πŸ‘€& thinks wow πŸ™€, she's beautiful πŸ’•πŸŒΉ. Watching Martin πŸ’™. Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep πŸŒ™, little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories πŸ’­. Dive in my heart like you dive in the pool πŸ’˜πŸŠ. So tell me you love me πŸ’ž, only for tonight 🌚even though you don't love me πŸ’”. My name is your mouth that's familiar πŸ˜πŸ’­. I'm Rollin sweets πŸ‘πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ¦πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸͺ. I'm smoking sour 🚬. Married to the game πŸ’. One day you'll remember how much I loved you ❤️. And you'll hate yourself for letting me go πŸ‘Œ. I've been in love πŸ’›, it's painful πŸ’‰, pointless πŸ‘½& overrated ❌. You'd never thought that I would go this far you said potential color never last this long ⭕️. Watching Run House 🏑. Goodnight ✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment