Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February1⃣1⃣th πŸ˜«πŸŒ΅πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘½. Just got home not too long ago 🏑. Watching ICarly ❤️. Saw Brandon on the bus πŸ˜³πŸ‘€but he didn't say hi but it's whatever ✋. Talking to Bestfriend πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘«. Watching Sam & Cat πŸ’™. Lmao I have soft skin thanks I guess πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚but I had a good time at John-John"s crib well kinda 😁. 2⃣more days until Valentine"s Day that day can Suck My Ass πŸ‘πŸ˜«πŸ’”πŸ˜’. Went to 6⃣th period lunch again and talked to Makiah πŸ’–. You were born original πŸ˜›. Do not die as a copy πŸ’€. Watching Full House πŸ’œ. 2⃣am😏🎢. Monday's Quote : A #2⃣pencil ✏️& a dream can take you anywhere πŸ’­~Joyce Meyer . For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat -Wallis Simpson . Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽ΅. Bored or whatever 😐. No Bullshit πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. Health & Gym tomorrow πŸ’ͺ. I deadass still warn a nose piercing for my 1⃣8⃣thπŸ˜πŸ’‰or before that 😝but I doubt my family gonna let me have one like they don't let me do anything I'm lucky to even get out of the house everyday for school πŸ˜’#thestruggleisreal.Only πŸŽ΅πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯. Goodnight ✨🌡✌️πŸ˜’πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸ˜³. 

No comments:

Post a Comment