Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 2⃣4⃣th✋πŸ‘ΏπŸŒ΅✌️😭🚢

Fucking people gmt afterschool like I'm done 🌡😭. Lmao I'm not prego anymore πŸ˜‚. Talking to Jamien 🌈. Watching Full House ❤️. He done with me for good cause I peeped in the chat on iMessage saying idk then that's her but I don't fucks with her no more πŸ˜’πŸ˜ͺbut I mean I guess it's whatever though ✌️. I'm always have a big mouth πŸ’­like why can't I control it already like I rather be dead than alive right now πŸ’€πŸ”«πŸ˜­. You will never speak to anyone more than you speak to yourself in your head , be kind to yourself -M. Everyone hates me now πŸ˜”✌️❌. Deadass got expose again cause of my dumb actions that I continue to do and not proud to do them like I need to stop deadass though 🚫. I might skip tomorrow idk yet even though I shouldn't be cause I go to Guidance on Thursday 😳. I'm deadass not smart with the decisions in the past and the one I'm in now 😰. Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air πŸ’š.Horoscope : You will feel more certain of yourself today , and if you did not see some kind of big windfall or bargain yesterday , you are likely to receive some good news today. You might be considering some sort of gift or tithe to a religious group or charity . Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. The problem will end sooner or later 🚢. Talked to Makiah earlier πŸ’œ. Now nigga from my class knows about my shit πŸ˜‘πŸ‘€like really bugging ✋. Goodnight 🚢✋πŸŒ΅πŸ”«πŸ˜’✨πŸ’­✌️πŸ˜”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment