Followers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February πŸ”Ÿth πŸ˜«πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸŒ΅✨✌️

Goodmorning 😫. Back to school today πŸ’€.Guidance today 2⃣nd period 😳.  Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air πŸ’™. Didn't go to guidance again . Talking to Bestfriend πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘«. Bestfriend left me on read again πŸ˜’. Watching ICarly ❤️. Valentine"s Day can Suck My Ass just like every year πŸ‘ πŸ’”. Talking to Jamien 🌈. School deadass kept calling my house 😑☎️. Lmao my face πŸ˜‚but I like my smile kinda 😺. Photo Creds to CJ πŸ’•πŸ˜Žduring 6⃣th period lunch because I skipped πŸ˜³πŸ‘Œ. Going back to Earth Science tomorrow idk if I'm staying the whole period even I should be πŸ˜”.Watching Dance Moms πŸŽ€. Never judge someone by there appearance πŸ’•πŸ’€. Talking to Babygirl and had lunch with her today πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ‘­. A place for everything , everything in it's place -Benjamin Franklin . Goodnight πŸ’­πŸ˜«πŸ’€πŸ‘πŸ˜³✨🌡✌️πŸŒšπŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment