Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 1⃣7⃣th ✨πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸŒ΅πŸŒš⭐️

Goodmorning ☀️. Bored or whatever 😐. Happy Birthday George Padilla & MatildaπŸŽ‰. Faith is love taking the form of aspiration -William Ellery Channing . It's snowing ❄️⛄️. Do you wanna bulid a snowman ⛄️πŸ˜‚❓.  If they can't do their part they don't deserve your heart ❤️πŸ’―. No school Day 2⃣πŸ™Œ. Watching Law & Order SVU πŸ’œ. Faith is love taking the form of aspiration -William Ellery Channing . Watching ICarly 😺. Like the ocean in a perfect storm it makes me want you even more 🌊. And out of all the people in this world I'd still choose you πŸŒπŸ’˜. Happy 2⃣month Anniversary to Babygirl 😽😘 and BestfriendπŸ‘«πŸ˜ˆ. Lay me down tonight in my diamond and pearls πŸ’Ž. The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand piano 🎹. One night I will be the moon hanging over you πŸŒ™πŸŒš. Like wildflowers ; you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would 🌻. I deadass need a job πŸ˜©πŸ’Έ. Watching Full House πŸ’š. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Goodnight ✨πŸ’­✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš⭐️🌡. 

No comments:

Post a Comment