Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

February 2⃣3⃣rd πŸŒ‘✌️✨πŸ’­πŸ˜’πŸ˜ͺ😫

Goodmorning πŸ‘Œ. Back to School πŸ˜’πŸšΆ. Guidance maybe today or later this week 😳. Just got home not too long ago πŸƒ❄️. At John-John πŸ€crib it was deadass sad in there like I almost cried πŸ˜ͺ😭but towards the end there was jokes kindaπŸ˜‚. Lmao 6⃣months prego πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ά. Omg I fell on ice this morning before I ran for the bus my dumbass πŸ˜‚❄️. Guidance on Thursday 😭πŸ˜ͺ. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Talking to Jamien 🌈. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜˜and had lunch with her today πŸ‘­. Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge πŸ“– ; it is thinking that makes what we read ours πŸ’­-John Locke . Me and CJ♡ convo durning Global πŸ˜ƒ. Me : Hey girl πŸ˜€.CJ : Hey wats up ? 🐻. Me : Nothing really chilling 😎.  Yo I need to show you this guy I might like 😏. Lmao potential BΓ¦ or nah ❓. CJ: What's his name ❓Oooh you got them hoes πŸ˜‚,when did you meet him ❓. Me: His name is Andrew but the problem is that me & him never met in person but in DM πŸ“₯he was like I see you around school πŸ‘€& wished me a Happy Belated Birthday πŸŽ‰❗️btw I showed her the DM . CJ: Aw, does he go to our school ❓. Me : Yea he is in 1⃣1⃣th grade . CJ: Andrew Barbot ❓. Me : That nigga in 1⃣0⃣th grade . I will still show you the pic then you probably would know him or seen him before πŸ‘€.CJ: Kay Kay . Bored or whatever πŸ˜•with a headache 😩. Babygirl you a killa πŸ”«and ain't nobody realer πŸ’―. Everything these bitches doing I already did it πŸ’. That sandwich was everything haven't had my own since like last year 😍. Goodnight ✨πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜«πŸ’­✌️πŸŒ‘πŸ˜’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment