Followers

Monday, February 16, 2015

February 1⃣6⃣th πŸ˜΄πŸŒ΅πŸ’€πŸ’€✨πŸ’­✌️


Watching The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie πŸ˜ΊπŸ’›. No school all week πŸ™Œ. We clawed ✊,we chained our hearts in vainπŸ”©πŸ’•. We jumped , never asking why ❓. We kissed πŸ’‹,I fell under your spell ✨. A love no one can deny ❤️. Watching Love It Or List It 😎. Our ideas are our better selves -Amos Bronson Alcott . Best I've ever had ♡. I fly like papers πŸ“‘, get high like planes ✈️. I'm chilling like a villain 😈. Bored or whatever 😐. I wanna still get my nose pierced before my 1⃣8⃣th like around Spring or Summer ☀️πŸ‘ƒπŸ’‰. That shit would look cute on me but idk 😍. 2⃣4⃣hours 😈🎢. Watching King of the Hill πŸ’œ. I hate when moments are expected 😫. 2⃣am 😏🎡. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. I need to deadass get focus and reach life goals for myself and graduate even though I'm 1⃣ year behind alsomake my family proud of me and that I haven't gave up on myself πŸ’­πŸ“šπŸŽ“πŸ’―. No more going to lunch 6⃣th period lunch anymore 😫🚫. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜. Bestfriend still hasn't hmuπŸ˜«πŸ˜’πŸ‘«. Horoscope : You have benefited from good financial energies for a day or so , but now when you have a chance to do something with all that energy there are some roadblocks in the way 🚢⚡️. It just might work out to your own benefit that you don't move too quickly πŸƒ. Check all the fine print πŸ“°. Watching Spongebob😸. Sometimes I wrestle my demons , sometimes just cuddle πŸ‘Ή. Baby be the class clown πŸ˜‚. I will be the beauty queen in tears πŸ˜»πŸ‘‘πŸ˜­. Bestfriend answered 😈but his reply game is weak but I love his annoying ass self πŸ˜‚. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Goodnight πŸ’­✨🌡✌️πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment