Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 1⃣2⃣th ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ“ท๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜˜

Goodmorning ๐Ÿƒ. In earth science but teacher is back like he deadass gmt ๐Ÿ˜’I
 wanna go to lunch but I can't ๐Ÿ˜”. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents ๐Ÿ’™.That awkward moment when it was just snowing ❄️and now it's sunny like wtf ☀️๐Ÿ˜ณ. Heartbroken Again ๐Ÿ’”but similar thing happen like the last one when I liked Jordan or Manny ๐Ÿ˜‹expect he didn't even know me either just like the one I liked now but I have to give up on him though ๐Ÿ˜ช.  I was deadass crying though ๐Ÿ˜ญ. He called me cute though I guess that's good ๐Ÿ‘but not his type ๐Ÿ‘it's ๐Ÿ†—though I'm fine like I'm not mad at him . Watching ICarly ๐Ÿ’œ. Flicks during Science ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ท. I have more but I can't post them all . Watching That's So Raven ❤️. Talking to Babygirl ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜and had lunch with her ๐Ÿ‘ญ. Bored or whatever ๐Ÿ˜. Watching Regular Show ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Forever Alone ๐Ÿ˜ซlike fuck Valentine's Day๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜’๐ŸŒต. Baby we have fire and gold in our eyes ๐Ÿ”ฅ〽️๐Ÿ‘€. Black like my soul ๐Ÿ’€. You make it look like it's magic ๐Ÿ”ฎ.Cause I see nobody ,nobody but you,you,you ๐Ÿ’“. That smile on your face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,makes it easy to trust you ✔️. Let each man exercise ๐Ÿ’ชthe art he knows -Aristophanes . Watching Full House ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’›. Horoscope : There is more good news in the financial area . A business deal or project you have been working on has been a bit of a pain in the behind , but there are breakthrough energies coming. It was a bit ahead of it's time , but time had caught up ๐Ÿ•ง⬆️& you can now move ahead ๐Ÿƒ. Goodnight ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒš⭐️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŒต. 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment