Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4⃣th❄️πŸŒ΅πŸ’­πŸ˜‚πŸ’­πŸ’€

Goodmorning πŸ’. Watching Drake & Josh ❤️. Are you talking shit πŸ’©? Yes or no . Yes hahahaπŸ˜‚. In music 🎢. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•and Jamien 🌈. Bumping πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜­πŸŽ§πŸ™Œ. 2⃣am 😏🎀🎧.. Steve was right behind me in lunch πŸ˜’like I was shocked that he didn't move cause he deadass saw me with Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¨πŸ‘€but he will come back eventually but for now ✌️. I was gonna say something but I was like nah Kristyn don't do that πŸ‘Œ✋. Love More πŸ’žπŸŽΆ. On my Drake shit now πŸ˜ͺπŸ’©πŸ˜¨πŸŽΆ. Earth Science wasn't here again 😺but he lied saying that he is never gonna be absent again πŸ˜‚. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Love Me Harder πŸ’˜πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. Watching Mr Pickles 😺. Math teacher came back πŸ‘½. Have to go to Guidence with my class tomorrow 2⃣nd period πŸ˜¨πŸ˜”like my Guidence consuler is gonna be on my ass for real 😑. Trap Queen πŸ‘‘πŸ’—πŸŽΆπŸ™Œ. I dwell in possibility ~Emily Dickinson . Health was jokes with my teacherπŸ˜‚even though it's not funny with someone is choking πŸ˜ͺ. Who Booty πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽΆ. I need to find my πŸ†”. Watching VictoriousπŸ’Ÿ. Horoscope : Expect good news or a breakthrough in the financial department . You may not get that knight or PrincessπŸ‘Έin shinning armor , in fact you still have to come to your own rescue , but at least now you have a few quills in your quiver , and some hope in your heartπŸ’”. Goodnight ✌️πŸ’­πŸ˜”πŸ˜ͺπŸŒ΅πŸ’©πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 


No comments:

Post a Comment