Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9⃣th πŸ˜­πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜«πŸŒ΅✨✌️



Goodmorning 😏. No school today ❄️⛄️πŸ™Œ.  Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•. No double period πŸ‘Œ. Watching Ned"s Declassified School Survival Guide ❤️. Yesterday's Quote : Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom 🚢-Friedrich Schiller . Watching American DadπŸ’™. Horoscope : Don't fall prey to the urge to spend impulsively today. It could be a short-term booster ,but is likely to be a long-term downer ⬇️,especially if you buy some expensive electronic toy or entertainment device . Hold off on any discreationary purchases today . Talking to bestfriend πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘«. Cramps shit againπŸ˜­πŸ˜«πŸ’€πŸ’©. Bestfriend got jokes or whatever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜. Guidance tomorrow 2⃣nd period with my class 😁😫.Wish me luck though I'm gonna need it guys .Let's see what happens with that tomorrow and hopefully the plan works this time and that I will actually say something to my crush instead of just saying nothing πŸ‘€. Bang Bang πŸ”«. Bored or whatever πŸ˜”. Watching Family Feud πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ. I'm not a tease , I'm just a reminder of what you can't have . I'm not asking for a perfect life πŸ’. I'm asking for a better life πŸ‘Œ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Goodnight πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸŒ΅πŸ˜«πŸ˜­πŸ”«✌️✨. 


No comments:

Post a Comment