Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 1⃣4⃣thπŸ’˜πŸ’”πŸ˜«πŸ˜’

Goodmorning ⛅️. Happy Valentine"s Day πŸ’˜πŸ’”πŸ˜’. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’‹πŸ’˜πŸ‘­. Watching Lizzie McGuire πŸ’œ. Watching Cory In The House 😎. Happy Birthday Saira πŸŽ‰. Watching El Tigre πŸ‘Œ. You may encounter many defeats but you must not be defeated ~Maya Angelou . Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable ❤️~Mary Oliver . Every time they told me no 🚫, I just got stronger πŸ’ͺ~Lady Gaga . Watching Jimmy Neutron πŸ™Œ. I don't want anyone who doesn't want me πŸ’―~Oprah . I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me ✔️~BeyoncΓ© . It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all ~J.K Rourling. Watching The Golden Girls πŸ‘΅. Watching Bella and the Bulldogs πŸŽ€πŸˆ. Just keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’š. There's so much hate in this world 🚫🌍. Who Booty πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸŽΆ. Love Me Harder πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. Talking to Cousin πŸ’‹πŸ’•. 2⃣am😏🎢. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. I arise full of eagerness & energy ⚡️knowing well what achievement lies ahead of me πŸ’­πŸšΆ-Zane Grey. Coco πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆπŸ’¨. Watching Family Guy πŸ’›. Goodnight πŸ’­✌️πŸ’€πŸŒ΅πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«. 

No comments:

Post a Comment