Followers

Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2⃣nd ❄️⛄️πŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸŒ΅πŸ’€πŸŒšπŸ˜•πŸŒ™

Goodmorning ❄️⛄️. Talked to John-John πŸ€πŸ’―. Talking to Brandon πŸ‘Œ. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜˜. Talking to Carolina πŸ’œ. Watching Big Time Rush 😈. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’™.Happy Groundhog Day ❗️. 6⃣more weeks until Winter❄️😭.Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Sometimes I keep my feelings to myself πŸ’­,because it's hard for someone to understand πŸ™. New blame any day in your life . Good days give you happiness 😁🌞. Bad days give you experience πŸ’‹. Worst days give you a lesson πŸ’€. Man never made any material as resilient as the human spirit -Bernard Williams . Horoscope : You are taking control back on the financial ups and downs you have experienced the past few days . You want to be the one to make the decisions , to take control πŸ’₯. While there are still challenges ,there are optimistic signs in the workplace that give you heart ❤️. Killing you hoes πŸ”«πŸ”ͺ. One by one cause they can't compete 🚫with the girl who already won πŸ’πŸ†. No paper πŸ“‘. No pencil ✏️.Yet, I still draw attention 😍. He asked me if I do this everyday I said Often πŸ’˜πŸ’­. Only motto in life is don't lose . I never worry πŸ™…. Life is a journey 🚢.I just wanna enjoy the ride 🎒. A lot of people are afraid to say what they want . That's why they don't get what they want πŸ™Ž. But I don't care what they say ⛔️, I'm in love with you πŸ’“. 2⃣4⃣hours 😈🎢. 2⃣am😏🎢. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽ΅. Give me all that you got now . Make you , want me cuz I'm hawt now 😍. I'm gone so faded I'm one one πŸ’¨. Bang,Bang pop off like a long gun πŸ”«. In love with the money πŸ’Έ,I ain't never letting go πŸ’°. Hot Nigga πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯🎢.IDFWUπŸ™ŒπŸ’€✌️🎡. Bored or whatever πŸ˜•πŸŽΆ. Trap QueenπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸŽΆ.Goodnight ✌️πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸŒ΅πŸŒ™πŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment