Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 2⃣6⃣thπŸŒ™✨πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ’­

Watching That's So Raven πŸ’œ. Bored or whatever 😐. 1⃣1⃣more days 😩. Guidance was canceled again 😁going next Thursday πŸ˜’but I'm safe for now 😳.  I instantly realized that everything in my life that I'd thought was totally fixable expect for having just jumped -Ken Baldwin. Golden Gate Bridge jump survivor . Went to 6⃣th period lunch again πŸ‘Œbut I didn't skip really cause I had a sub πŸ˜¨πŸ˜€. Perfect guys don't exist ✖️, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you ✔️. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Have lunch tomorrow with Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ‘ΈπŸ’‹. Horoscope : Focus on the nuts ,blots πŸ”©and hard work of your daily life , chores and common tasks go well today . The more challenging projects tend to be those you normally take pleasure from, hobbies ,creative projects 🎨& fun time shared with children πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘¦πŸ‘§have unexpected challenges or changes . Watching Family Guy ❤️. Goodnight ✨πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment