Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

January πŸ”Ÿth πŸ˜’πŸ”«πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸŒ™


Goodmorning πŸ˜’. Niggas talking shit again and the stupid part is that I'm in the group chat like wtf πŸ‘Ώ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’™. Watching Drake & Josh 😎. 2⃣more days until my cramps shit πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ’€. Watching Arthur ❤️. Watching Phineas & Ferb πŸ’š. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Fuck you for giving up on me πŸ‘Ώ. Fuck you for making me cry 😭. Fuck you for breaking your promises πŸ’”. Fuck you for being such a player πŸ˜’. Fuck you for not caring πŸ‘Ž. Fuck you  for leaving along with my happiness 🚢. Fuck you for wasting my motherfucking time ❗️πŸ•§. Fuck you for being on my mind all the damn time πŸ’­πŸ•›❗️. Fuck you for giving me mixed signals πŸŒ€. Fuck you for making me fall for you πŸ™Œ. Fuck you for making me believe in your empty ass promises ✌️. Fuck you hurt me πŸ˜”, I still here & I still love youπŸ’˜. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸŽΆπŸ‘Œ. A violin with no hands plays symphonies with no words πŸŽ»πŸ’­. 2⃣am 😏🎢. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒŽπŸŽΆ. Hold You Down πŸ”πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸŽΆ. Typically , if you reward something , you get more of it . You punish something , you get less of it . And our businesses have been built for the last 1⃣5⃣0⃣years very much on that kind of motivational scheme -Daniel H. Pink . Goodnight πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€✌️✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ . 

No comments:

Post a Comment