Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 3⃣rd πŸ’­⛅️πŸŽΆπŸŒ›πŸŒ‘✌️

Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Everytime that I look at you πŸ‘€, I can see my own reflection πŸŒ€. You will never find someone better than me 😏. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ‘„. Horoscope : You will soon hear welcome news about financial opportunity . You may receive an unexpected check or bonus πŸ’Έ. A big sale may be on that could help you lower some bills . She's as pretty as a picture πŸ“·, every bit as funny as she is smart πŸ˜‚πŸ“š. Got a smile that'll hold you together ✊, and a touch that'll tear you apart πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ. Just woke up from my nap πŸ‘Š. The weeds keep multiplying in our garden 🌸🌷🌹🌻🌺, which is our mind ruled by fear πŸŒ€πŸ’€. Rip them out and call them by name πŸ’­~Sylvia Browne . Watching Jessie πŸ’œ. We found love right where we are πŸ’™. I love you to the moon and back πŸ’›πŸŒ‘. I need a Bæ😍but these niggas ain't loyal πŸ˜‚πŸ’―. Only πŸ’―πŸŽΆπŸ‘Œ. Cocaine πŸ’¨, dollar bills πŸ’Έ, and my happy little pill πŸ˜πŸ’Š. I'm in love with the CoCo πŸ’¨πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸŽΆ. I got baking soda πŸŽΆπŸ˜‚πŸ’¨. 2⃣4⃣hours 🎢✔️. 2⃣am 😏. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Hot Nigga 🎢πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒ. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. No Bullshit πŸ”₯😈🎢. On&On πŸ‘ŠπŸŽΆπŸ™ŒπŸ’―. Back to school on Monday πŸ˜πŸ˜”. New Year , New Bullshit πŸ’―πŸ˜‚✅. Put That On My Heartbeat πŸ’—πŸŽΆ. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’š. Wet The Bed πŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ˜€πŸ‘…πŸ‘ŒπŸŽΆ. Bored or whatever 😐. Goodnight πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜΄✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment