Followers

Friday, January 30, 2015

January 3⃣0⃣thπŸŒ€πŸ’­✌️πŸŒ›πŸŒ΅πŸŒ‘πŸŒ€

Goodmorning πŸ’€. My mother can suck my ass πŸŒ΅πŸ‘forcing me to go to school like bitch please I wonπŸ˜‚πŸ‘. There is no point in going because i know I have school today but then Monday I'm off then Tuesday I come back like the df it won't make any sense to goπŸ˜’. Doing Tarea πŸ“. I'm deadass hungry and I have a headache or whatever πŸ˜”πŸ˜«. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. When everything hits you all at once πŸ˜ͺ. My throat hurts and I think I'm catching a cold again 😷😫. Hope I can make it to school on Tuesday πŸ˜’. How boring life would be if we were all the same πŸ™Ž....embrace your own uniqueness πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜›.....you make life that much more exciting ~Anita M. Lopez . Watching Family Guy ❤️. Gonna take a nap 😴🌡✌️. Ended up not finishing it . Watching Arthur 😎. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’œ. My life has changed since you became my universe πŸ’•πŸŒ. You got me stuck on feeling πŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ’­. Watching ICarly πŸ’š. Horoscope : An overdue or forgotten payment may arrive just in time πŸ•›. You have been experiencing some challenging financial times , but a dramatic change could be coming soon . An old friend or coworker could be the key to unlocking advancement to better conditions πŸ”‘. Watching Girl Code πŸ’•. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’˜πŸ˜πŸ‘‘. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣🌸. Eating popcorn πŸ‘Œ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Goodnight πŸ˜·πŸ’€πŸ’­✌️πŸŒ΅πŸŒ›πŸŒ‘πŸŒ€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment