Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 2⃣nd πŸ’­πŸŽΆ✌️πŸ‘½✨πŸƒ

πŸ˜‚
Watching Rugrats πŸ’œ. Goodmorning 🌞. Leap , and the net will appear πŸƒ-John Burroughs . Talking to the sis πŸ’•πŸ‘―πŸ‘Œ. At sis house πŸ’šπŸ‘­πŸ‘. Watching The Walking Dead with sis and Jennifer πŸ’€πŸ˜. Talking to cousin ❤️. I'm deadass hungry 😫. Just woke up from my nap πŸ‘Œ. Saw two Spanish boys on my way to the deli 😳🚢but one of them was cute ☺️. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Everything happens for a reson πŸ’­. Stars can't shine without darkness ✨πŸŒ‘. Horoscope : Financial challenges are only short term . You will turn things around more quickly if you keep positive πŸ‘πŸŒ€. Stay focused on what you have . Keep the attention on the many blessings in your life . 2⃣am 🎢😏. So me and him are just friends πŸ‘«πŸ˜. I'm love with the CoCo πŸŽΆπŸ’¨πŸ˜‚. I got baking soda πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽ΅. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. No Bullshit✅πŸ‘πŸŽ΅. Only πŸŽΆπŸ’―. I'm the best mistake you'll ever make 😈. Put That On My Heartbeat πŸ’—πŸŽΆ. He say I'm the πŸ’£but I'm not Islamic . Don't get mad when I do you the way you the way you do me πŸ˜’✌️. Guns & Roses πŸ”«πŸŒΉ. Ride πŸ˜€πŸ’¦πŸŽΆπŸ’―. iPad is dieing πŸ‘½πŸ˜‘. Let me remind you this is what you wanted πŸ˜‹. Yea this world has changed πŸ‘½πŸŒ. 7⃣%πŸ˜”. Club Goin Up On Tuesday πŸ˜πŸŽΆπŸ»πŸ·πŸ™Œ. Wet The Bed πŸ™ŒπŸ˜€πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸŽΆπŸ‘Š. 5⃣%πŸ˜’. So let your guard down your niggas know you feel herπŸ˜‰, so what you want baby πŸ’€❓. Bored or whatever 😐. 2⃣on 🎢❤️. Sis didn't answer my texts πŸ˜”. Watching That's So Raven πŸ’™.Goodnight πŸ’­✌️🎢✨πŸ’€πŸ™ŒπŸ‘½.

No comments:

Post a Comment