Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

January 1⃣6⃣th πŸ’­πŸ˜΄πŸ‘Œ✌️πŸŽΆπŸŒ›⭐️πŸƒ


Just got home πŸ‘Œ. It's deadass brick outside πŸƒπŸ‚. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹. She's a goddess ✨πŸ‘‘.Doing my hair πŸ’and about to watch Weeds πŸŒΏπŸ™Œ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. I'm deadass tired 😴. From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow πŸƒ-Aeschylus . Stay With Me πŸ’žπŸŽΆ. Summer Sadness πŸ’€πŸŒžπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. Sweet Love ❤️🎢. Wet The Bed πŸ˜€πŸ™ŠπŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ‘…πŸŽΆ. 2⃣am😏🎢. Skipped Earth Science 😳😏. When I walk outside ,people have something to say about if πŸ’­πŸšΆ~Lana Del Ray . A lot of the time when I write about the person that I love πŸ’œ, I feel like I'm writing about New York πŸ—½πŸ’­~Lana Del Rey . I've been reading tabloids since I was 9⃣, I love a good story πŸ“–~Lana Del Ray . My music is a luxury 😈🎢~Lana Del Ray .AnacondaπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ.They got back together though πŸ’“πŸ”. Around Round πŸ‘ŠπŸŽΆ.Watching That's So Raven πŸ’™. Goodnight ✨πŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸ’€⭐️πŸŒ πŸŒ™. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment