Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 2⃣0⃣th πŸ˜’πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ”«πŸ˜ͺ✌️πŸ’­

Goodmorning πŸ‘Œ. Watching Drake & Josh ❤️. I'm deadass piseed like niggas pissing me off about fucking money again πŸ’Έlike I can't just let money fall right of the sky like that's crazy shit GMT πŸ˜’πŸŒ€πŸ˜‘. Idk how I'm gonna get the money by tomorrow πŸ˜ͺ. I'm tight that Freeport niggas aka the port and Roosevelt aka the Velt as this nigga told me on the busπŸ‘Ώ. Now my sis is not talking to me anymore 😭cause she said once again that I do dumb and stupid shit again πŸ’©. Talking to Brandon πŸ˜‚now he's GMT because he is now talking to her like reallyπŸ˜’. He was like I'm friends with her and shit πŸ’©but is takin mad long to fucking reply 😾. Talking to Jamien 🌈.  Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Watching Weeds 🌿and waiting for Pedro aka Joseph to reply πŸ˜”.  He finally replied πŸ‘Œ. I'm shocked I haven't started crying yet πŸ˜ͺbut I might soon though . Body Party Remix πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸŽΆ. Whoever is happy will make others happy too ~Anne Frank . Horoscope : A new job or an opportunity to start your own business maybe coming soon . It maybe a bit more work than you bargained for at first ,but your hard work could pay off with big rewards for you bottom line ⬇️. Played a game in Earth Science 😈. Started midterm in music 🎢have to finish it tomorrow ✋. Did no work in Global today 😏. Goodnight ✨πŸ’­✋πŸŽΆπŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜«πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ”«✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment