Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

January 4⃣th☁️☔️⛅️πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ”«

Watching Rocket Power πŸ’₯. Texting the sis πŸ’šπŸ‘―and waiting for her reply πŸ˜©πŸ’¬. School tomorrow 😁πŸ˜ͺ. She is right though I should just get it even though I'm scared πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ‘Œ. Texting this cutie on kik ☺️. He played me just like Steve πŸ˜’πŸ˜­. Goodnight for now 😴✌️. Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’™. Woke up from my nap πŸ‘Œ. Watching Jessie ❤️. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. I feel really bad right now because now people from my school screenshot that pic i did about the ex challenge like I didn't say anything bad about him 😭. I really care about him πŸ‘Œand I'm trying to relax but people know now πŸ˜”..... I wanna die but I can't because I know I won't really kill myself πŸ”«πŸ’€πŸ”ͺ. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Goodnight even though I can't sleep πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ”«πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ’€✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment