Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5⃣th πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸŽΆπŸŒšπŸŽ‰

Goodmorning πŸ’€. Watching Jessie ❤️. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹. Today was fine sike nah πŸ˜ͺ😐. Went to the deli with the sis Kendra afterschool πŸ‘―πŸ’šand pasted our future house 🏑. Selfie durning double period Science πŸ‘ŒπŸ“·. I was deadass bored in the back though πŸ‘Ώ. Still doing my hair πŸ’. 2⃣4⃣hours 🎢😈. 2⃣am 😏. Coco πŸŽΆπŸ˜‚πŸ’¨. Fuck Sleep 😴🎢. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽ΅. Talking to BBJ πŸ‘( EricaπŸ’™) . Happy Birthday Ashley πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰. Hot Nigga πŸ”₯🎢. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. No Bullshit πŸ”₯πŸŽΆπŸ™Œ. I saw Steve πŸ˜’today when I was in the library πŸ“šbut then he left πŸ‘πŸšΆ. Only πŸ’―✔️🎢. Put That On My Heartbeat πŸ’—πŸŽΆ.Still watching The Little Couple they are so adorable ☺️πŸ™Š. Stay With Me πŸ™ŒπŸ’–-Sam Smith πŸŽΆπŸ‘Œ. Finally finished my hair πŸ™†πŸ˜. I don't have feelings for anyone πŸ’”πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‚cause idek like boys are deadass immature ❌but I liked that type of people in the past though πŸ˜ͺ. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. The Boy Is Mine πŸ˜πŸ™ŠπŸ’˜✊. What is called genius is the abundance of life and health πŸ₯-Henry David Thoreau . Touchin Lovin πŸ˜€πŸ’žπŸ’¦πŸŽΆ. Horoscope : Be patient with the customer service staff at the store , bank πŸ’°or credit card company πŸ’³. They have a difficult job , and they don't make the rules .They are more likely to go out of their way to help you find solutions to billing and financial problems if you are firm but respectful . Goodnight πŸŽΆπŸ™ŒπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ͺπŸ’€πŸšΆ.  


No comments:

Post a Comment