Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 1⃣1⃣th πŸ’­πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜©✌️πŸŒ™

Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Talking to Babygirl πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•πŸ’‹. 2⃣am 😏🎢. Cramps shit starting tomorrow 😭😩. I hated every minute of training , but I said , Don't quit . Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion πŸ’₯-Muhammad Ali . Horoscope : You may feel like you are struggling financially but a positive change is on the horizon 🌞. You just need to be patient , and willing to pounce on the opportunities that present themselves . There may be more than one possible job offer or business deal in your future πŸ’«. She didn't reply πŸ˜­πŸ˜’. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Kiss me hard before you go πŸ’‹. They say you don't know what you got until it's goneπŸ‘Š. Watching Bob's Burgers πŸ”. In pain help me 😩😩. Number one bitch you can't replace me πŸ’πŸ‘‘. Cause you said you had my back so I didn't worry πŸ‘. But now , you're not there . You can go from Papì😏to pendejo real quick πŸ˜‚. Goodnight πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ’­πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ’«πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment