Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

January 9⃣thπŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŽπŸŽΆ✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Fuck anxiety , fuck depression πŸ‘. I'm not gonna stress over no fucking reasonπŸ‘, all Ima do is smile and fuck you bitch 😁. Sober mind πŸŒ€,broken heart πŸ’”,drunk wordsπŸ»πŸ” ,high thoughts πŸ’¨. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ. I'm gonna miss bestfriend πŸ˜­πŸ˜©πŸ‘«. Hot Nigga 🎢πŸ”₯. Jokes  with them at the homie crib πŸ’―πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ“ž. Was cutting ass even on me kinda πŸ‘. Just got home 🏑. Grandparents were bugging πŸ˜’πŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅. Talking to Christina πŸ’š(Chrissy) . Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣❤️#HappyπŸ”ŸYearsπŸ‘. Yo I look ugly or whatever πŸ™ŠπŸ˜©πŸ‘…but peep that nigga in the cut πŸŒˆπŸ‘€. It was deadass fun over there though 😎. They got me on blast or whatever expectly  Jermey but other than that it was good πŸ˜”☺️πŸ™Š. My partner for Spanish left me hanging again like that shit gmt also she promised that yesterday she would text me the info also that we would do the speaking shit today but whatever πŸ‘Ώ. Watching The SimpsonsπŸ’›. Global is jokes like always πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Bestfriend still didn't answer πŸ˜©πŸ‘«. 2⃣4⃣hours 😎🎢. Talking to BBJ ❤️( Erica ). Watching Say Yes To The Dress πŸ’πŸ’ŽπŸ’‘πŸ‘°.All About The Bass πŸ‘πŸŽΆ. 2⃣am 😏. Had lunch with Kendra today πŸ’™πŸ‘―but she kinda pissed me off though but she already know I can't stay mad at her πŸ‘Œ. Heartbreak Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Bestfriend finally answered πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘«waiting for a reply 😩. Hold You Down πŸ”πŸ’•✊. He answered πŸ‘Š. Watching Celebrity Wife Swap πŸ”πŸ’‘πŸ’. He deadass taking too long to reply 😑. Still doing my hair πŸ™†. Kisses Down Low πŸ’‹πŸŽΆ. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. No Bullshit πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’‹πŸ’•waiting for her too reply . Fear cannot be without hope nor hope without fearπŸ’€-Baruch Spinoza . Goodnight ✨πŸ˜‚πŸŒ™πŸŒ πŸŒŒπŸŒš✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment